The Regulation Laws set out below governs your use of the site. It is important that you read and understand the following Terms and Conditions. By entering the site you are agreeing that these terms will apply if you choose to access or use the service. If you are under the age of majority, you should review this agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
Our site permits you to engage in game related activities. The service may not be available in all areas. Use of the service requires compatible devices, internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. Ask us if you have other questions.
To use the service, you cannot be a person barred from receiving the service under the laws of the united states or other applicable jurisdictions, including the country in which you reside or from where you use the service.
Main Terms and Conditions Rules
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may not appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, our employees or moderators, our name or reputation, or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”, or encourage other users to copy a message;
- be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information, or link to any web site which promotes or teaches these actions;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others (including the creation of alternate accounts) or forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- disrupt the normal flow of Communities (as defined below) with an excessive number of messages (i.e. flooding attack) or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to participate in Communities;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
Certain content, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. We may provide links to third-party web sites as a convenience to you. You agree that our site is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and Best Bingo Site is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.